Bday: 11.30.19xx (Hey! Now you can rest assured that I am not uber old or uber young. Well, maybe i was born in 1900 or 1999. Whatever. *shifty eyes*)
Ethnicity: Taiwanese (Though technically, tracing through my ancestors, I'm Chinese.)
Location: Earth (That's really specific, you know. Considering the fact that I'm one of those who believe that the universe is infinite.)
Likes: Um...too many...I think...or maybe too little...
Dislikes: Look at the answer for "likes," found above
Family (living with me): Mom, dad, sister, dog, cat (Note that "me" is not included.)
Brief Biography (I shall refer to myself as the yoga urn here): The yoga urn was born one morning on a certain November 30th on Earth. For some (known) reason, she was kept in the hospital longer than the other babies, and soon became the oldest baby in the hospital, and thus became the "leader," since...yeaaaa...anyways, the yoga urn grew older. The year before she entered preschool, the yoga urn had a very mean teacher who shut her in the library because she didn't know how to speak English. Eventually, the yoga urn grew to hate school. However, her preschool teacher was extremely nice, and the yoga urn gained enough confidence to make a few friends. The next year, instead of going to kindergarten, the yoga urn went to junior kindergarten because she was young for her grade. However, the yoga urn didn't really appreciate this, and skipped 2nd grade to join the members of her own grade level. However, she lost around all her friends from her previous years, and had a miserable year in third grade. In fourth grade, the year began miserably, with much being teased, but she soon found a friend in Ann and another in Betty. Soon, fourth grade ended, and fifth grade passed too. In sixth grade, the yoga urn made many friends. By this time, the yoga urn loved school and would lament during breaks. Seventh grade passed too, with the yoga urn making even more friends. And since the yoga urn is too lazy to chronicle the rest of her life, she's going to stop here. The end. (And yet...the yoga urn lives on...but only until how long...?)
Also: Click here for some results that *truly* fit me. Maybe you'll be able to understand me a little better after reading them. And take them yourself, if you have time! Who knows...they may be surprisingly accurate.
Name: I got bored (nah, more like tired of my homework), so I went on kabalarians.com and looked up my name. Hm.
- Your first name of Karen gives you the desire for responsibility and takes you into practical pursuits.
- You would excel in work of a technical nature where concentration and attention to detail are important.
- Whatever you undertake, you have the patience and determination to do well.
- You feel a sense of security in positions of responsibility where progress is made through systematic, step-by-step procedures.
- However, you lack vision and you could become too involved in technical details, system, and routine.
- You do not readily adjust to changes in your routine.
- Although the name Karen creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system (o_O), and through worry and mental tension.